Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tak exists. Soon I began to recognize on the office words of master Afanasy- Afanasy and gift of Vetter. I give 4 large hooks, travel about all perceptible places, from the restaurants to the the ryumochnykh, for polversty, by nights I do not sleep, I attempt to bring down associates from the track. Use cunning do not use cunning, but as you will get tired, you will make the largest stupidity. Smorilo me in the dried well. I am spilled from the kick by boot into the edges. They stand six imaginary brothers and lybyatsya. But gift Vetter speaks:
here was located and our of men'shoy. Brother, bratanchik, bratishechka. Drag along it, children so that it, khitrovanchik such, would not run from us more.
Poshvyryali of bratki me, popinali, played a little with me into the potato, using instead of the ball the hardened egg of the bird Of rukh. suddenly from the well announcer voice it prophesies:
save me, comrades. Who will not take out me, that he will be sorry.
it Vykhodit, someone brother- robbers by their noise from the hibernation derived.
yes this zh beauty, neither in the fairy tale to say nor feather to describe, - here proclaimed master and he shouted into the dark of pit. - not pechaluysya, young virgin, now we will drag out you from under the earth and all together you we are married on the ancient custom.

No comments: